Why hire me?
- No need to travel to a studio. I come to you. Using your home and garden as backdrop will make your images more personal. Alternatively, you are welcome to use my secluded country garden if it suits you.
- Worried that your child won’t behave? You won’t have to. I let children explore, play and just be themselves.
- Tired of the same old school photos of your child? Or formulaic poses with forced smiles? Let me transform your child’s play time into artistic wall art that will be the talking point of every visitor to your home.
- Stand out from the crowd. Don’t settle for cheap and mass-produced canvases and frames. I offer bespoke, top-of-the-range products that are not available on the high street.
- Experience one of the best portrait albums in the world. It comes all the way from New Zealand. You may have to wait a little longer for it to arrive but a luxury, handmade and individually-designed portrait album that’s as unique as your child is worth the wait.
- No time to design collages and wall galleries? Not a problem. I offer a bespoke design service at no extra cost. I’ll measure your walls and create stunning pieces of wall art to suit your dècor and lifestyle. All you have to do is hang them up.
“It was an ideal late autumn day when my granddaughter Amelie had her second photographic session with Mui. She loved being outside amongst the heaps of leaves as well as rushing about with her mum and dad as part of toddler games! She was very relaxed around Mui, as were my son-in-law and daughter. I really enjoyed watching Mui at work and admired how patient she is and willing to get into uncomfortable positions to take the shots that work best. I’m sure Mui will continue to be there for us in recording Amelie’s development over the coming years. I can’t say I would expect any other photographer to have earned that level of respect and trust.”Jan Di Marco, Harleston